Anglers will have great success fishing off or around a dock or pier with the Dock Pro Kit. At MossBack Fish Habitat, we’ve created products that are geared for great success from beneath the structure of a dock. Suspend a Safe Haven and two Trophy Trees from any dock or pier with the included cable kits to attract both bait and sport fish. Create the ultimate fishing experience by providing an ambush point by placing the Safe Haven between the two Trophy Trees. For optimal results use the Safe Haven as your centerpiece. All the benefits of the Trophy Tree and all the benefits of the Safe Haven neatly packaged with 3 cable kits to suspend your habitat under your dock or pier.
- By providing both a condensed-limb pattern (Safe Haven) and more open structure (Trophy Tree), this kit creates safe zones for smaller fish while providing ambush opportunity for larger sport fish.
- Ideal water depth: 7 or more ft.
- Resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the Dock Pro Kit become a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from your dock or pier with your included cable kit. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
Three 40” scuffed PVC trunks (one Safe Haven and two Trophy Trees)
Thirty-six 46” flexible and textured composite limbs
Three cable kits
Protected by U.S. Patents D745,747 D625,471 and other patents pending