Target Fish: Multi-species (both bait and sport fish)
Ideal Water Depth: 10 or more ft.
The John Godwin Signature Crappie Tower is an 80" product that provides you with the perfect combination of both attraction and protection for your deeper water applications. The condensed limbs at the top of this product serve as ideal protection for your fry and baitfish while providing an ambush point for your sportfish. Your sportfish will be in close proximity as they have the perfect place to hang out and rest in the open spaced limbs at the bottom of this structure. This product can be paired with our block adapter to adhere a concrete block to the bottom for weighting in vertical placement. As a second option, you may pair this product with a cable kit for horizontal placement.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
The John Godwin Signature Crappie Tower Dimensions:
- Height: 80 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 60 inches
- Width with limbs fully extended (must leave a minimum of 4 inches on one side of limb): 103 inches
Included in the John Godwin Signature Crappie Tower box:
- One 20" trunk
- One 60" trunk
- Nine 46" flexible and textured limbs
- Twelve 60" flexible and textured limbs
- One 8" coupler
- Eight 1" screws
*A block adapter (vertical placement) or cable kit (horizontal placement) to attach a concrete block is recommended for secure placement and is sold separately. Concrete block is not included.