The ultimate in shallow water habitat for fry and forage, the Mega Root Wad Kit provides maximum protection. Nine Root Wads with 72 textured limbs that will store and attract algae, vegetation and phytoplankton. Secured to a 48-inch 9 post base with a 48” square Shade Top, the Mega Root Wad provides an unparalleled amount of condensed spacing which provides the ultimate in shallow water sanctuary.
- Includes a 48-inch shade top to provide shade.
- Ideal water depth: 4 or more ft.
- You’ll increase the surface area of your shallow water sanctuary by clustering nine individual Root Wad units together.
- Creates a sanctuary for fry and forage while providing ambush points for larger sport fish.
- Resembles the look, feel and color of natural cover. The textured surfaces on every MossBack limb promotes algae growth resembling natural habitat. The algae and forage collected on the limbs become food for the smaller fish which they in turn become food for the larger fish.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment and algae increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shaped limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial fish attractors. Easily deploy the Mega Root Wad from shore or a boat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
One 9-post base
Nine 20” scuffed PVC trunks
Seventy-two 46” flexible and textured limbs
One 9-hole shade top