Target Fish: Multi-species (both bait and sport fish)
Ideal water depth: 7 or more ft.
The MossBack Fish Habitat Predator Prey Combo Tree gives you the ideal combination of both condensed and open-spaced structure in one single product. The condensed limbs at the top of this product serve as ideal protection for your fry and baitfish while providing an ambush point for your sportfish. Your sportfish will be in close proximity as they have the perfect place to hang out and rest in the open-spaced limbs at the bottom of this structure. This product can be paired with our block adapter to adhere a concrete block to the bottom for weighting for vertical placement. Made from 100% American made and recycled PVC that is both eco-friendly and durable, our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Predator Prey Combo Tree Dimensions:
- Height: 60 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 60 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 103 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 25 lbs.
Included in Predator Prey Combo Tree box:
- One 60 Inch Predator Prey Combo Tree Trunk
- Nine 46 Inch Limbs
- Nine 60 Inch Limbs
*Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding our MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately).