The Reef Kit is an ideal mix of dense and more open-space habitat. Using a Safe Haven as the centerpiece to draw in baitfish, the four surrounding Trophy Trees become extremely effective ambush habitat for sport fish.
- The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish while providing ambush opportunity for larger sport fish.
- Ideal water depth: 6 or more ft.
- Resembles the look and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promote and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Reef Kit becomes a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
One 9-post base
Five 40” scuffed PVC trunks
Seventy-six 46" flexible and textured composite limbs
One 9-hole shade top