Target Fish: Multi-species (both bait and sport fish)
Ideal Water Depth: 5 feet or more.
The MossBack Fish Habitat Reef Kit is an ideal mix of dense and more open-space habitat. Using a Safe Haven as the centerpiece to draw in baitfish, the four surrounding Trophy Trees become extremely effective ambush habitat for sport fish. Made from American made and recycled PVC that is durable, which means our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Reef Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 43 inches.
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: Approximately 96 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 102 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Included in the Reef Kit box:
- One 9- Post Base and Shade Top
- Fifteen Screws
- Four Trophy Tree Trunks
- One Safe Haven Trunk
- Fifty-Four 46 Inch Limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)
Camp Councilors easily assembled and installed habitats in our new 1.5 ac pond. Thanks for the excellent customer service and recommendations. This product is much better than natural habitat due to campers not getting hung up in these structures. I would recommend Mossback for fish habitat structure over other types of artificial & natural fish habitat.