The MossBack Fish Habitat Root Wad is the perfect habitat for creating a sanctuary for your fry and forage while providing ambush cover for your larger trophy fish. In shallow water, it becomes like a magnet to the fry necessary to cause that feeding frenzy which attracts the trophy fish we’re all looking for as anglers.
- Ideal for adding shallow water fish habitat to any lake, pond or reservoir.
- Ideal water depth: 3-5 ft.
- Creates a sanctuary for fry and forage while providing ambush points for larger sport fish.
- Resembles the look and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces on every MossBack limb promote algae growth resembling natural habitat. The plant-like growth collected on the limbs become a food source for the smaller fish that in turn become food for your larger sport fish.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment and algae increasing plant-like growth on your product. The V-shaped limb design along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial fish attractors. Easily deploy the Root Wad from shore or a boat using a MossBack Block Adapter which will hold your Root Wad in place and upright. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
One 20” scuffed PVC trunk
Nine 46” flexible and textured limbs.
The Root Wad is the perfect fishing habitat that has already helped me put more fish in my boat. Highly recommend this product to anyone that loves fishing!