This habitat holds your bait and fry while creating a feeding station for trophy fish. It provides a cluster of three Safe Haven units on a base to provide maximum sanctuary and shade for your fry and bait fish. The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish while providing ambush opportunity for larger sport fish. Place a Trophy Tree or Trophy Tree Kit next to it and create an environment for a successful catch. Ideal water depth: 5 or more ft.
- The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish while providing ambush opportunity for larger sport fish. Place a Trophy Tree or Trophy Tree Kit next to it and create an environment for a successful catch.
- Ideal water depth: 5 or more ft.
- Resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Safe Haven becomes a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from a dock or a boat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
One three-post triangle base
Three 40” scuffed PVC trunks
Fifty-four 46” flexible and textured limbs
One three-hole shade top
*Weight with a concrete block or a bag of concrete - not included.
Product has really good surface area for juvenile fish to move, hide & swim through. Texture was beneficial for algae to develop & provide forage for bugs & fry. Excellent product that was easy to assemble & install in my 2 acre pond. I would recommend this product over other artificial & natural habitat.