All the dynamic benefits of the Safe Haven XL times 3! Designed for slightly deeper applications, this kit increases the survival rates in your lake or pond by providing cover for deeper water sanctuary for your fry and baitfish. Fifty-six more condensed-limbs strategically patterned creates even greater safe zones for smaller fish, while providing shade and ambush cover for sport fish.
- Resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Safe Haven XL Kit becomes a living piece of habitat.
- Ideal water depth: 7 or more ft.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from dock or a boat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
One three-post base
Three 60” scuffed PVC trunks
Eighty-four 46” flexible and textured composite limbs
One three-hole shade top
Protected by U.S. Patents D745,747 D625,471 and other patents pending