Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Target Fish: Baitfish (i.e. minnows, sunfish, shad, fry, etc.)
Ideal Water Depth: 5 for more ft.
Our Safe Haven is a great choice to provide habitat cover to protect fry and baitfish, or to create an ambush spot for angler sport fishing! Rough textured V-shaped limbs promote sediment and plant growth to attract the fish while the condensed and flexible limb pattern replicates the look and feel of natural cover to keep them there. The trunk comes in one piece with deep cutouts so all you have to do is insert the limbs to your desired length. Deploy from a dock or slide off a boat and the habitat will sink to the bottom. Spend less time replacing natural habitats that decompose and more time fishing. Made from American made and recycled PVC that is durable, which means our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it. Start seeing minnows, carp, shad, sunfish, fry and all kinds of baitfish on your Safe Haven today!
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Safe Haven Dimensions:
- Height: 40 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 46 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 78 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Included in Safe Haven box:
- One 40 Inch Safe Haven Trunk
- Eighteen 46 Inch Limbs
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding our MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately).
I was a little surprised as to the with of the limbs as before the products I ordered were much bigger. I do think this product will work fine. It was just a little different than my past orders as well as being much lighter.