Target Fish: Multi-species (both bait and sport fish)
Ideal Water Depth: 3 or more ft.
When ideal spawning substrate isn’t available, The MossBack Fish Habitat Spawning Bed may be used to provide the perfect solution. Fill with small gravel and arrange the limbs to provide cover for fish to protect fry. This provides a nest site for your trophy fish to lay eggs, which will keep the eggs from suffocation in the dense muck. The fish will have some protection from predators in all directions due to the limbs of the attached Root Wad. Made from 100% American made and recycled PVC that is both eco-friendly and durable, our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it.
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Spawning Bed Dimensions:
- Height: 24 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 46 inches, Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 75 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 16 lbs.
Included in Spawning Bed box:
- One Round Base
- One 20 Inch Root Wad Trunk
- Nine 46 Inch Limbs
- Three Screws
*Weighting: Fill beds with gravel (not included).