Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Check out our Ultimate Shallow Water Bundle.
Target Fish: Sportfish (bass, crappie, walleye, catfish, panfish, trout, pike, perch, etc.)
Ideal Water Depth: 5 or more ft.
Our Trophy Tree Kit is a great choice if you want to provide a fish sanctuary for your backyard pond or lake or create an ambush spot for sport and angler fishing! This kit provides a cluster of habitat providing more area of coverage while providing a shade top for much needed shade during warmer months. The open and flexible limb pattern provides plenty of undetected space for sport fish to hide and ambush prey while the rough textured V-shaped limbs promote sediment and plant growth to replicate the look and feel of natural cover and create a living piece of habitat. This kit is easy to assemble and the trunk comes in one piece with deep cutouts so all you have to do is insert the limbs to your desired length. Deploy from a dock or slide off a boat and the habitat will sink to the bottom. Spend less time replacing natural habitats that decompose and more time fishing! Made from 100% American made and recycled PVC that is both eco-friendly and durable, our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it. Start catching bass, crappie, walleye, catfish, panfish, trout, pike, perch, and more with your Trophy Tree Kit today!
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design and shade top.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Trophy Tree Kit Dimensions:
- Height: 43 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: Approximately 72 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 102 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 45 lbs.
Included in Trophy Tree Kit box:
- One Triangle Base and Shade Top
- Nine Screws
- Three Trophy Tree Trunks
- Twenty-seven 46” Limbs
Weighting: Place a concrete block or a bag of concrete in the base of the product. (Weighting not included)
Easy to assemble and filled with newly stocked fish quickly. Algae established on structure within 2 months making it part of the living habitat in our 1.5 acre pond. Campers do not get hung up while fishing making life so much easier! We would recommend these habitats.