Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Target Fish: Sportfish (bass, crappie, walleye, catfish, panfish, trout, pike, perch, etc.)
Ideal Water Depth: 7 or more ft.
Our Trophy Tree XL Laydown is a great choice if you want to provide a fish sanctuary for your backyard pond or lake, or even to create an ambush spot for sport and angler fishing! Duplicate a 5-foot tree laying on its side by deploying the Trophy Tree XL Laydown horizontally in your favorite fishing spot. The open and flexible limb pattern provides plenty of undetected space for sport fish to hide and ambush prey while the rough textured limbs promote sediment and plant growth to replicate the look and feel of natural cover and create a living piece of habitat. This product is easy to assemble and the trunk comes in one piece with deep cutouts so all you have to do is insert the limbs to your desired length. Deploy from a dock or slide off a boat and the habitat will sink to the bottom. Spend less time replacing natural habitats that decompose and more time fishing!
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Trophy Tree XL Laydown Dimensions:
- Height: 60 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 108 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 60 inches.
- Weight: 17 lbs.
Included in Trophy Tree XL Laydown box:
- One 60 inch Trophy Tree XL Trunk
- Twelve 60 inch Limbs
- One Cable Kit
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product with the included cable kit.