Purchasing multiples? Interested in saving money? This product is also available in bundles at a discounted price!
Target Fish: Sportfish (bass, crappie, walleye, catfish, panfish, trout, pike, perch, etc.)
Ideal Water Depth: 5 or more ft.
Our Trophy Tree is a great choice if you want to provide a fish sanctuary for your backyard pond or lake or create an ambush spot for sport and angler fishing! The open and flexible limb pattern provides plenty of undetected space for sport fish to hide and ambush prey while the rough textured V-shaped limbs promote sediment and plant growth to replicate the look and feel of natural cover and create a living piece of habitat. The trunk comes in one piece with deep cutouts so all you have to do is insert the limbs to your desired length. Deploy from a dock or slide off a boat and the habitat will sink to the bottom. Spend less time replacing natural habitats that decompose and more time fishing! Made from 100% American made and recycled PVC that is both eco-friendly and durable, our artificial habitats last a lifetime so you will never have to worry about maintaining or replacing it. Start catching bass, crappie, walleye, catfish, panfish, trout, pike, perch, and more today!
- Does not deteriorate and doesn’t add biomass to your pond decreasing water depth.
- Lures and hooks do not get permanently hung up causing line breakage.
- Does not need to be replaced every few years.
- Works well in conjunction with natural habitat and designing specific fish habitat goals for your pond and fishery.
- Offers shade with our patented limb design.
- Textured surfaces easily grows plant life making each structure a living piece of habitat.
- Our one-of-a-kind V-shaped limbs promotes the collection of sediment additionally increasing plant life growth on the product.
- The V-shape limb, along with its flexibility, significantly reduces angler snagging.
- MossBack Fish Habitat offers many different product designs and functions for the goals that you have for your pond and/or fishery.
- Assembles easily making installation a manageable task.
- Studies and observations have shown that when MossBack Fish Habitat is installed, fish will often times inhabit and utilize the structures immediately.
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
Trophy Tree Dimensions:
- Height: 40 inches
- Width with evenly distributed limbs: 46 inches. Limbs can be pulled further from the trunk for a maximum product width of 78 inches. (Must leave a minimum of 4 inches of limb on one side of trunk.)
- Weight: 14 lbs.
Included in Trophy Tree box:
- One 40 inch Trophy Tree Trunk
- Nine 46 inch Limbs
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding our MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (sold separately).
I bought several of these for my husband for fathers day and he is in heaven now. He said he knows right where the fish are hanging out now and loves taking the kids to fish over them. Thanks for a great product.